Massage therapy offers a natural conservative treatment approach that relieves musculoskeletal pain for many patients. Our office provides specific massage and muscular therapy that is tailored to meet the patient's condition and injury. The many wonderful benefits of massage therapy include:
- increased blood circulation
- reduced swelling
- relaxed muscles
- relief of muscle pain and spasms
- decreased stress/anxiety
- aiding in injury recovery
- increased range of motion
- increased endorphin release (our body's natural pain killer and "feel good" hormone)
Our experienced massage therapists have had years of training, specializing in various types of massage therapy, ranging from deep tissue to relaxation. Whether you're recovering from an injury or just need to unwind, our therapists are masters in the art of massage!
Notice: When scheduling your massage, please let the staff know if you have any cardiovascular problems, such as high or low blood pressure. Those currently with blood clots are ineligible for massages.
1/2 hour massage: $35.00
1 hour massage: $60.00
Aromatherapy: Additional $15.00
Buy two 1-hour massages and get a 1/2 hour FREE!: $120.00 (You save $35.00!)
Buy four 1-hour massages and get two 1-hours FREE!: $240.00 (You save $120.00!)
(Massage packages must be paid for in full before your first massage.)
* Please note that massages are by appointment only. If you need to cancel/reschedule an appointment, our office must be notified by our previous business day. Otherwise, a fee may be assessed.